Sometimes it really hits me that people who just watched the Harry potter movies don’t know teddy lupin or peeves or that Dudley’s a good guy in the end or that Harry potter was one of the sassiest kids ever and I feel really sad for them
i like to think that hogwarts has a really strong wi-fi signal, but like the stair cases, it keeps moving around. just muggleborns, chillin on their laptops all suddenly stand up together, dash madly to a different corner of the school, and sit down wordlessly like some kind of mind hive flock of pigeons while the purebloods are just so confused
canonically always sucking face
On a 50 day trip across 10 countries, HONY’s current stop in in Kinshasa and Kasangulu of DRC.
- She said she’d let me take her photo if I bought some peanuts from her. Afterward, I asked if she could remember the saddest moment of her life. She laughed, and said: “You’re going to need to buy some more peanuts.”
- "I’d like them to be ministers or business people. But this one is supposed to start school this year, and I don’t have the money to send him."
- "I’m studying law. My dream is to be a judge one day. Too many people in this country are only in prison because they were too poor to defend themselves. When I’m a judge, I’ll look only at the facts, and not at the person."
- "I’m studying to be a lawyer. He likes books about frogs."
- "I’m embarrassed to say this, but I’ll say it. I’ve had a really hard time finding work, so I’ve been living with my grandmother. And she’s told me recently that she doesn’t have the money to feed me. So I’ve been eating at my friend’s house. I go over there, and I’m too embarrassed to ask for anything, but his dad always insists. He says: ‘Why aren’t you eating? Please, eat!’ This has really caused my idea of ‘family’ to widen. I’ve learned that your family can be anyone."
- "I want to discover the cure for Ebola."
*loves a character everyone hates even more just out of spite*
my deepest fear is that my kids will think that harry potter is a piece of crap
THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE LINE
now this is what i like to see… if i’m gonna buy some fancy new Strong Product i wanna see it beat the weaker version of itself into total useless garbage…… its called innovation and i’ve never been so happy to be a capitalist…
Alex Turner by Francesco Castaldo